Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Business of Announcing WINNERS!

What a week! We have some happy bloggy readers! 

Rather than hold you over until the next commercial break like "So You Think You Can Dance"  in an effort to stretch it out until you can hardly stand it...

Have I ever told you how much I love DVR?

(Stop it, Nancy.)

And the winners for some Amusing books are:

Desire Me
Marian

Amazon Queen
Diana

The Heart Mender
Joann

Confessions of Catherine de Medici
Countess Laurie (how appropriate she would be royalty)

Winners have been emailed. If you see your name and you didn't get an email, assume it is because I am keeping the book all to myself drop me a line.

By the way, fantastic comments. Love the favorite lines. We are SO going to do that one again.

New giveaways in the works. Check out what I have on the right.

More coming!

4 comments:

CountessLaurie said...

Hurray! I need some tips on how to be more royal :-)

You are awesome!!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Coming over from Laurie's place to see you.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Stacy at The Novel Life said...

congratulations to all of your winners! that's fantastic...the post office will be happy to see you coming =]

Diana D said...

I am Diana but I may not be the Diana who won the Amazon Queen. I thought I would check to make sure. Thanks for verifying for me.

dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com