Monday, September 13, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week



I'm going to be honest.  I am enjoying this book blogging stuff more than I ought to.  I'm reading, I'm writing and groaning every time a student sitting across from me at my desk says, "I hate reading and I hate writing!"

A piece of me dies a little every time.

This happens every day.

To spite those unenlightened teenagers, let's have a giveaway from my gently used book collection.  I need more room for more books. Maybe I'll get a nice, heavy book and smack some sense into my students.  Do you think I might get fired?  

Here are the choices:

Trust: A NovelAngel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense LawyerVivian RisingSolitary: A Novel (Solitary Tales Series)


Is it better to share or go broke with shipping?  I'm going to have to keep this one in the U.S.



Give me comment love.

Air kisses!

4 comments:

CountessLaurie said...

comment love <3 and kisses :-x
(or does that me I will never tell?)

Unknown said...

Woohoo for book bloggers!! They make the world round. Or go round?

misskallie2000 said...

Love to win books. Thanks or the opportunity to enter.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Elizabeth said...

Love your site....so cute.

Stop by mine if you like:

http://silversolara.blogspot.com