Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? IMM 11/15


This week is a big week!  Big blog hop starting on Wednesday.  Last I checked, there are 182 book blogs which means 182 book contests!  Mine's the best, of course.

This week I will be reading:
UnforgivableIncarceron (Incarceron, Book 1)SapphiqueComing Back (Sharon Mccone Mysteries)

Reviews this week will include (but not be limited to)

Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls)Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 2)Remarkable Creatures: A NovelVixen (The Flappers)

If I am feeling saucy (which I might) I will also read:

The Wolves of Andover: A NovelAmy InspiredA Rush of Wings (A Rush of Wings Series #1)

At least one giveaway will be posted this week:

At Home: A Short History of Private Life

Excited?  Why wouldn't you be?

1 comment:

justpeachy36 said...

Shiver and Linger are both on my wish list as well as the next addition to the series... Forever.