Sunday, December 12, 2010

IMM 12/12/10

I can't even list all the books I have lined up since I discovered Netgalley.com.  I'll just cover them as I read them.

Tangible books I got this week:
The Clouds Roll Away (Raleigh Harmon)Hell's Horizon (The City)Angel Harp: A NovelIn Office HoursThe Secret Lives of DressesGeorgia Bottoms: A NovelQueen Hereafter: A Novel of Margaret of ScotlandGoodnight TweetheartOrganized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living 

This week I will be reviewing:

Vixen (The Flappers)The Athena ProjectCrescendo (Hush, Hush)Goodnight TweetheartCity of Tranquil Light: A Novel 

and maybe

The Lipstick LawsAlways a Witch

I will also be posting a new giveaway:

Rescue: A Novel 

Have a fantastic holiday!

3 comments:

Mithee (The Deranged Book Lovers) said...

So many books! Great haul! I'd love to read your review of Crescendo. ^_^

Here's my IMM

~Mithee

Unknown said...

Great books! Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

CountessLaurie said...

How was Organized Simplicity?