Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 12/20/10


This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

This week I tried, unsuccessfully, to read a couple of books that I just don't know if my interest is high enough to read one more sentence.  Am I burned out?  Too busy?  New case of ADD?  I don't know but I won't mention those books.

This week I read:
Mostly Good GirlsThe MockingbirdsOrganized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living

I am currently reading or plan to read this week:

Across the UniverseThe Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor, Vampire SlayerA Stitch Before Dying Jane

New to my TBR List (either own or from library):

The Charlatan's Boy: A NovelWhen We Were Strangers: A NovelThe Devotion of Suspect XFancy PantsTeaser (Hallie Ahern Mysteries)

This week I will be participating in a Blog Hop Tuesday and Wednesday.  New Giveaways!

I will also be reviewing:

UnearthlyCrescendo (Hush, Hush)The MockingbirdsThe Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor, Vampire Slayer

Now I have to get back to reading.  I am really into "Across the Universe."

No comments: