Sunday, July 31, 2011

IMM (7/31/11)

End of summer is upon me and I'm wondering if I will have more or less time to read once the kids and I return to school/work. *Sigh*

I love summer.

This week I received for review by begging, stealing, borrowing, and even buying:

Forbidden (The Books of Mortals)The Things We Cherished: A NovelKiss of Night: A NovelThe Wounded Heart: An Amish Quilt NovelThe Call: A NovelDomestic Violets: A Novel (P.S.)Circle of Fire (Prophecy of the Sisters, Book 3) (Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy)Hamlet's BlackBerry: A Practical Philosophy for Building a Good Life in the Digital Age

Check my new contests on the right margin

New contests being posted this week like:

Left Neglected

And for review this week so far:
This Beautiful Life: A NovelThe Sixes: A NovelThe Call: A Novel

and I hope a couple more. Depends on what I read and what I write and when I work and when I ignore my kids.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Val said...

I feel your pain. I love summer too and know I will have less time to read because I'm a teacher. Everything is about to get crazy.

Good luck to you.

StuckInBooks.com

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I want to read more Amish fiction. Has Adina written much?
My IMM

Shirley said...

Terrific IMM this week! Enjoy.

My Bookshelf

Come see what I am reading and check out the two contests I am currently hosting.