Friday, December 23, 2011

When My Baby Dreams by Adele Enersen

Once upon a time there was a brand new baby in Finland. Her name was Mila. Mila slept a lot and her mother, Adele, grew restless. Fortunately, Adele worked as a copywriter and concept designer in advertising. Those are just big words to simply say that Adele was artistic and creative. And bored. She wanted to play with Mila! But Mila wanted to sleep. So Adele created worlds for Mila. She used Mila as her centerpiece then threw fabrics here and there so that Mila could travel all over without moving more than a few inches.

Adele says: 
I used to introduce myself as a copywriter & concept designer in advertising, but that's not that relevant anymore. Right now I am a mother and a housewife, and loving it! 


This blog is my maternity leave hobby. While my baby is taking her nap, I create scene around her and take quick snap photos. 

I use only few minutes per picture, including creating idea, implementation and editing, 'cause I don't want to disturb her sleeping and most of my time is for my family. My camera is small and inexpensive Canon IXUS 750. 



Nancy says: Why didn't I think of that? (Because I am artistically challenged)



Adele's blog is: Mila's Daydreams

Book's release date is January 3, 2012.

I can already tell you it is going to be a hit! My happy endorphins released while reading this book and enjoying the pictures. Anne Geddes took cute pictures of sleeping babies. Adele creates art in minutes around her cute, sleeping baby.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I came across this blog during my daughter's first year. I was flabbergasted at the fact that this baby slept while the mom did these things to her. What the heck was I doing wrong? My child DID NOT LIKE SLEEP! Period. I'm still jealous as my girl recently turned two, still does not sleep through the night, and my almost one year old son is teething and having sleep issues. While very cute, I think this book will only make me angry. ;)